Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Primary and Intermediate Language Lessons

Greetings in Christ! It has just come to my attention that Hillside Education has released their reprinted version of Emma Serl's Primary and Intermediate Language Lessons. This edition is spiral bound, includes some colored imagery (instead of simply black/white), and contains extra lessons added by Hillside (a Catholic touch). This just might be the version I buy, though I must admit that I prefer hard-cover copies, and I have a nostalgic appreciation for the older type-set.
Primary Language Lessons $18.95
Intermediate Language Lessons $38.99

For a reprint that is simply a reprint and is a hard-cover copy with sewn binding, check out Lost Classics Book Company. Their reprint is the one you will also find on Amazon.

Primary Language Lessons $14.95
Intermediate Language Lessons $22.95


FREE VERSIONS OF THE LESSONS TO PRINT AS YOU GO!
Primary Language Lessons
Intermediate Language Lessons

3 comments:

  1. Alecia,

    Will it cause a problem if students have different books? I'm wondering how different the lessons are.

    Pax,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very good question! I was not sure from the description if the extra lessons are just added at the end or if they are added throughout (which would mean differences in Lesson #s). My husband and I are leaning more toward the original for the hardcover edition, so I just ordered the 1911 edition (original, not reprint!). Having this edition will allow us simply to make copies for everyone. :)

      Delete
  2. Dutch language is not much difficult to learn , as we need only passion and a good teacher who can teach us various dutch language lessons .

    ReplyDelete