Monday, January 16, 2012

From my home to yours note...
My children do prepare their own material for presentations.  I do not try to interfere or give them help.  I enjoy seeing what they can come up with on their own.  As they are about 8 and above, they are responsible enouph to prepare their presentations more on thier own - with few reminders and little assistance.  In fact the more responsible they are able to be regarding the preparation of the prestentations, and the less that I do as a parent, the better.  For  most of the class talking about thier experiences comes naturally.  The less talkative are the ones who may need notes and drawings to help them along.   Hope you all have a blessed and relaxing school week!

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration! #1 is gearing up for her presentation this week in the Confederates' class. She is more on the shy side of things, but she seems excited this week. Third time is the charm, they say. Blessings, Alecia.

    ReplyDelete